skip to content »

Conjugal visit dating

Mailing addresses can be found on each institution’s page, which are linked on the Adult Institution Addresses page.

Mail the completed questionnaire to the Visiting Sergeant and/or Lieutenant where the prisoner you want to visit is housed.To find the location of the prisoner you wish to visit, you can visit the CDCR Inmate Locator.If you do not have access to a computer, you can call the Identification Unit at (916) 445-6713, or fax that unit a request at (916) 322-0500.You obtain the Visitor Questionnaire by having the prisoner you wish to visit send it to you.The prisoner must sign the questionnaire before sending it to the prospective visitor; the signature confirms the prisoner’s agreement to have the applicant added to his/her visiting list.Sometimes the reason for denial is that the prison requires additional information (for example, evidence that the applicant is no longer on probation); in those cases, you should resubmit the questionnaire and provide the additional information.

If you do not agree with the reason given for the disapproval, you may appeal by writing to the Warden at the prison.

If you are denied approval to visit, you may reapply, you may appeal the denial and/or the prisoner may appeal the denial.

If the reason for the denial is based on inaccurate or incomplete information on the Visitor Questionnaire, you may resubmit an accurate and complete questionnaire.

A written response to appeals addressed to the Director shall be provided within 20 working days from the date of receipt.

The prisoner may independently appeal the denial of approval by utilizing the normal prisoner appeal process within the prison.

Visiting a family member or friend who is in prison is an important way to maintain connections during incarceration and enhances the prisoner’s success both while in prison and after release.